Parallel is committed to protecting your privacy and complying with GDPR. In the fulfilment of the services we provide, we need to hold some personal details about you. This document explains why we have that information, how we use and handle it and your rights to that information.
What Information do we hold?
We currently hold personal information to provide our core services such as:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email address
- Contact number
- Date of Birth
- Emergency Contact Name
- Emergency Contact Number
- Secondary Emergency Contact Number
- Do you have a disability that we should be aware of?
- Any additional information about your disability
Where did we get your data from?
The personal data we have is from Parallel Events Registration process in which you are asked all of the above.
Why are we holding this personal information?
- We hold your data as it’s relevant to the events we organise, so we can complete your registration process and communicate with you about the event details
- We hold your personal data if you have given us your consent to do so
How we use your Personal Information
- The information we hold will be used principally to deliver contracted services and products, and only for the stated purpose. In carrying out these services, we may use your details so that we can communicate with you by email or phone
- The personal information we hold is stored and processed securely in line with the UK government’s Cyber Essentials guidelines for Cyber security controls
For more information about Cyber Essentials please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/cyber-essentials-scheme-overview.
Your personal information is held and processed in the UK. If your personal information is transferred outside of the EEA, the level of protection provided is sufficient to meet the requirements of the EU GDPR directive.
What we don’t do with your personal information
- We do not use any automated decision-making systems relating to your personal data
- We do not pass your information on to any third parties not associated with the fulfillment of our services
How long do we keep your personal data?
- The information we use to communicate with you will be kept until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive information from us or you want us to delete your personal data
- Any personal data that we hold will be kept in line with the requirements of the Data Controller, or if the Data Controller has not communicated this with us we will hold the data until we are requested to delete it
- Where through the performance of services we gather data in reports or data sheets or from psychometric or other questionnaires we are entitled to use that for our internal research and our commercial purposes, in doing so we will only use the data in an anonymised format and respect any opt-outs from that use by individuals
What are your personal data rights?
If at any point you believe the personal information we hold on you is incorrect, you want us to correct or delete that information, or you no longer want us to hold that information or contact you, you can exercise your rights under the current Data Protection laws. These rights include:
- Right of access
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
For more information about your personal data rights please visit the Information Commissioner Office website.
Who do I contact if I have an issue with my personal information that you hold?
Please contact the Data Protection Office at innovision +44 (0)207 034 3266 or send an email to GDPR@parallellondon.com
How do I make a complaint about how my personal data is being held or processed?
- If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handle your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer who will investigate the matter
- If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Their Helpdesk number is 0303 123 1113
How we collect and use your data
Parallel Lifestyle, a subsidiary of Innovision Limited collects information (data) via cookies and other technologies, when you visit http://www.parallellifestyle.com/parallel-windsor/. Data includes online behavioural data, information about your device, browser, IP address, MAC address, unique identification number, online identifier, location data port information, logical network address and other identifying information, much of which can be collected when cookies are turned off. For information on managing cookies, please see our section on cookies.
With consent, we use data to:
- Analyse user cohorts and behaviours across our website; we build aggregated audiences around key attributes and behaviours. This allows us to improve our content to be of the most interest to fans and make other business improvements.
- Facilitate targeted advertising on http://www.parallellifestyle.com/parallel-windsor/ affiliated sites and apps and across the internet. The purpose is to provide relevant advertisements to you and to make effective use of advertising inventory.
- Fulfill other commercial interests, including selling sponsorship deals and other revenue-generating partnerships that allow The National League to run successfully.
Technology Providers & Partners
We facilitate the above functions by using advertising technology providers:
We may also share personal data that we hold on you, in an anonymised and aggregated fashion, with the following types of partners:
- Football clubs – to help clubs within The National League learn more about their fans, secure commercial deals and sell tickets.
- Sponsors, Advertisers and Agencies – to convey insights on The National League audience, demonstrate how our audiences/customers overlap with each other, facilitate advertising targeting and measurement both on and off our website; secure investment and help keep our league strong.